Commodities erase gains for the year as oil, metals retreat
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Commodities erase gains for the year as oil, metals retreat.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Durable Goods (Dec. F) -5% vs -4.5% Expected; Ex-Trans -1%
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory +7.79M Barrels vs +3.75M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!