Bears Launch Attack on Crude after Surprise Build in Inventory
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
More bad news for United States Oil Fund ETF (NYSE: USO) as a surprise reading on inventory shows a build up of crude oil in the U.S. of 2.8 million. Most analysts had expected a decrease in inventory of between 600 thousand to 1 million barrels. WTI futures are trading lower immediately following the news.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
- BoE Maintains Key Rate at 0.5%, Asset Purchases at GBP375B
- Permian Names Move Higher Despite Impact from Severe Winter Weather
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!