Baker Hughes Data Shows Jump in Oil Rig Count
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Data from Baker Hughs showed an increase in oil rigs last week. Total rigs increased by 17 to 481, oil rigs increased by 15 to 396, and gas rigs increased by 2 to 83.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -3.8M Barrels
- NAHB Housing Market Index 63 vs 63 Expected
- Fed Beige Book Says Job Market Tight; Outlooks Mostly Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!