Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) to Buy
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wunderlich Securities upgraded Western Asset Mortgage Capital (NYSE: WMC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $11.00 (from $9.50).
Shares of Western Asset Mortgage Capital closed at $10.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- Barclays Upgrades Synovus Financial (SNV) to Equalweight
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!