Wunderlich Securities Downgrades Smith & Wesson Holding (SWHC) to Hold
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wunderlich Securities downgraded Smith & Wesson Holding (NASDAQ: SWHC) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $29.00 (from $36.00).
Shares of Smith & Wesson Holding closed at $26.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitsubishi UFJ Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Bank of New York Mellon (BK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!