Wunderlich Securities Downgrades Aerohive Networks (HIVE) to Hold
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wunderlich Securities downgraded Aerohive Networks (NYSE: HIVE) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $5.00 (from $8.00).
Shares of Aerohive Networks closed at $5.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!