Wedbush Downgrades Cerulean Pharma (CERU) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush earlier downgraded Cerulean Pharma (NASDAQ: CERU) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $1.00 (from $9.00).
Shares of Cerulean Pharma closed at $2.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!