UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC) to Equalweight
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 6:48 AM EDT)
(Update corrects rating to indicate downgrade, not upgrade)
Morgan Stanley downgraded Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE: ASC) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $8.00 (from $9.50).
Shares of Ardmore Shipping Corporation closed at $7.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!