UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC) to Equalweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 25, 2016 6:48 AM EDT)
(Update corrects rating to indicate downgrade, not upgrade)
Morgan Stanley downgraded Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE: ASC) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $8.00 (from $9.50).
Shares of Ardmore Shipping Corporation closed at $7.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- RBC Capital Upgrades Lincoln National (LNC) to Outperform
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!