UBS Downgrades Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) to Sell
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS downgraded Wesco Aircraft Holdings (NYSE: WAIR) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $11.00 (from $14.00).
Shares of Wesco Aircraft Holdings closed at $13.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
- Citi Downgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Sell
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!