UBS Downgrades Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) to Sell
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS downgraded Wesco Aircraft Holdings (NYSE: WAIR) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $11.00 (from $14.00).
Shares of Wesco Aircraft Holdings closed at $13.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Neutral
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Carter's (CRI) to Market Perform
- Deutsche Bank 'Blue Sky' Scenario in Shipping, But Maintains Hold Ratings (SALT) (SBLK) (DSX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!