Telsey Downgrades CBS (CBS) to Market Perform
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Telsey downgraded CBS (NYSE: CBS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $57.00 (from $67.00).
Shares of CBS closed at $50.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Downgrades ManTech (MANT) to Neutral
- National Amusements Confirms Proposal to Combine CBS (CBS) and Viacom (VIAB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!