Telsey Downgrades CBS (CBS) to Market Perform
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Telsey downgraded CBS (NYSE: CBS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $57.00 (from $67.00).
Shares of CBS closed at $50.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Arista Networks (ANET) to Equalweight
- Susquehanna Downgrades MercadoLibre (MELI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!