Susquehanna Downgrades Pentair (PNR) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna downgraded Pentair (NYSE: PNR) from Positive to Neutral with a price target of $59.00 (from $69.00).
Shares of Pentair closed at $54.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!