SunTrust Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Neutral
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of $48.00 (from $4.00).
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Comcast Corp (CMCSA) to Outperform
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $105 at Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!