SunTrust Downgrades Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) to Hold
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $25.00 (from $32.00).
Shares of Syntel, Inc. closed at $21.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!