SunTrust Downgrades Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) to Hold
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $25.00 (from $32.00).
Shares of Syntel, Inc. closed at $21.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
- Barclays Downgrades Dime Community Bancshares, Inc. (DCOM) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!