SunTrust Downgrades PAREXEL International (PRXL) to Hold
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded PAREXEL International (NASDAQ: PRXL) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $60.00 (from $80.00).
Shares of PAREXEL International closed at $60.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) to Market Perform
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!