Stifel Upgrades Tech Data (TECD) to Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel upgraded Tech Data (NASDAQ: TECD) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $96.00 (from $75.00).
Shares of Tech Data closed at $84.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TransUnion (TRU) to Overweight, Named As Top Pick
- Baird Remains Bullish on Regency Centers (REG) Following Updated Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!