Stifel Upgrades First Potomac (FPO) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel upgraded First Potomac (NYSE: FPO) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $9.50 (from $9.00).
Shares of First Potomac closed at $9.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades First Potomac (FPO) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!