Sterne Agee Downgrades Citi (C) to Neutral
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
Sterne Agee downgraded Citi (NYSE: C) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $52.00 (from $61.00).
Shares of Citi closed at $48.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Yelp (YELP) to Perform
- Akamai (AKAM) Numbers Cut at UBS But Sees Chance to Buy
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) PT Lifted at UBS Despite EPS Miss; Results Strong Vs. Tough Comp
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCiti, Sterne Agee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!