Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Laredo Petroleum (LPI) to Neutral
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shows clemency to Manning, intelligence analyst behind leaks
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities upgraded Laredo Petroleum (NYSE: LPI) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $11.00 (from $8.00).
Shares of Laredo Petroleum closed at $12.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!