Sandler O'Neill Upgrades American Financial (AFG) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sandler O'Neill upgraded American Financial (NYSE: AFG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $81.00 (from $74.00).
Shares of American Financial closed at $73.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesSandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!