Sandler O'Neill Downgrades Independent Bank (INDB) to Sell
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sandler O'Neill downgraded Independent Bank (NASDAQ: INDB) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $51.00 (from $50.00).
Shares of Independent Bank closed at $53.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSandler O'Neill
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!