Raymond James Upgrades Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to Strong Buy
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Raymond James upgraded Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $17.00 (from $14.00).
Shares of Oasis Petroleum closed at $8.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to Outperform
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!