Raymond James Downgrades Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) to Outperform
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Raymond James downgraded Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (NYSE: BIP) from Strong Buy to Outperform with a price target of $39.00 (from $36.00).
Shares of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners closed at $34.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) PT Raised to $15 at Needham & Company
- Stifel Downgrades Humana (HUM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!