RBC Capital Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Outperform
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital upgraded Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $31.00 (from $24.00).
Shares of Lions Gate closed at $19.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!