Piper Jaffray Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Underweight
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $8.00 (from $14.00).
Shares of Fitbit closed at $12.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!