Novadaq (NVDQ) Target Trimmed at Canaccord Genuity, Buy Maintained
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Canaccord Genuity analyst Jason Mills trimmed his price target on Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) from $26 to $25 but maintained a Buy rating, calling it the most compelling high growth story in small-cap med-tech.
Mills said, "We remain buyers of NVDQ, which we consider the most compelling high growth story in small-cap med-tech. We think the company possesses one of, if not the largest, TAM opportunities in the medical devices space, with a proprietary imaging platform that could eventually become ubiquitous in surgery - open and MIS.”
Mr. Mills added “We also look forward to expansion of the portfolio from fluorescent imaging to radiopharmaceuticals and other agents targeting cancer, which could emerge sooner than we expect (late 2014E).”
The analyst made no changes to his 2014 and 2015 Annual EPS estimates. Mr. Mills lowered his 2014 and 2015 Annual Revenue estimates to $50.0M and $73.5M, respectively.
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $18.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Estimates Raised, PT Trimmed after FBR After 'Solid' Q2
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Wynn Resorts (WYNN) Price Targets Lowered at Goldman; Analyst Views Sell-Off as Buying Opportunity
- Canaccord Genuity Boosts PT, Comments on 21Vianet (VNET) to $35 Following Q2 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!