Novadaq (NVDQ) Target Trimmed at Canaccord Genuity, Buy Maintained
- Coca-Cola Co. (KO) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Unfavorable Impact in H214 EPS
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/22: (SANM) (CMG) (CIT) Higher; (SILC) (RMBS) (KO) Lower (more...)
- Verizon (VZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- McDonalds Corp. (MCD) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Obamacare Aid for Plan Buyers on U.S. Exchanges Barred by Court
Canaccord Genuity analyst Jason Mills trimmed his price target on Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) from $26 to $25 but maintained a Buy rating, calling it the most compelling high growth story in small-cap med-tech.
Mills said, "We remain buyers of NVDQ, which we consider the most compelling high growth story in small-cap med-tech. We think the company possesses one of, if not the largest, TAM opportunities in the medical devices space, with a proprietary imaging platform that could eventually become ubiquitous in surgery - open and MIS.”
Mr. Mills added “We also look forward to expansion of the portfolio from fluorescent imaging to radiopharmaceuticals and other agents targeting cancer, which could emerge sooner than we expect (late 2014E).”
The analyst made no changes to his 2014 and 2015 Annual EPS estimates. Mr. Mills lowered his 2014 and 2015 Annual Revenue estimates to $50.0M and $73.5M, respectively.
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $18.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Amazon (AMZN) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Adds Valspar (VAL) to Conviction Buy List
- Sanmina (SANM) PT, Estimates Raised at Needham & Company on 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!