Novadaq (NVDQ) Target Trimmed at Canaccord Genuity, Buy Maintained
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Canaccord Genuity analyst Jason Mills trimmed his price target on Novadaq Technologies (NASDAQ: NVDQ) from $26 to $25 but maintained a Buy rating, calling it the most compelling high growth story in small-cap med-tech.
Mills said, "We remain buyers of NVDQ, which we consider the most compelling high growth story in small-cap med-tech. We think the company possesses one of, if not the largest, TAM opportunities in the medical devices space, with a proprietary imaging platform that could eventually become ubiquitous in surgery - open and MIS.”
Mr. Mills added “We also look forward to expansion of the portfolio from fluorescent imaging to radiopharmaceuticals and other agents targeting cancer, which could emerge sooner than we expect (late 2014E).”
The analyst made no changes to his 2014 and 2015 Annual EPS estimates. Mr. Mills lowered his 2014 and 2015 Annual Revenue estimates to $50.0M and $73.5M, respectively.
Shares of Novadaq Technologies closed at $18.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Midcoast Energy Partners, L.P. (MEP) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Westport Innovations (WPRT) to Hold
- Blue Nile (NILE) PT Lifted to $35 at RBC Capital on 'Much Better Than Feared' Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!