Nomura Securities Downgrades Apigee (APIC) to Neutral Following Takeover
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities downgraded Apigee (NASDAQ: APIC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $17.40 (from $18.00) after , Google announced a definitive agreement to acquire Apigee for $17.40 per share, or approximately $625mn in cash.
Shares of Apigee closed at $17.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesNomura, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!