NeoPhotonics (NPTN) PT, Estimates Lowered at Needham & Company
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson lowered estimates and its price target on Buy-rated NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) to $7.00 (from $10.00) but maintained Buy rating.
Henderson comments, "NPTN continues to struggle toward profitability. CY1Q results and the CY2Q guide were essentially in-line with our forecast. Management is upbeat on strengthening demand and believes they are well positioned to ramp a number of new products to capitalize on the 100g and metro trends. They also called out the 100g ramp in China. We are edging our margin estimates a tad lower but for the most part our model remains unchanged."
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $4.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Tyson (TSN) to Neutral
- National Alliance Securities Downgrades Starz (STRZA) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!