NeoPhotonics (NPTN) PT, Estimates Lowered at Needham & Company
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson lowered estimates and its price target on Buy-rated NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) to $7.00 (from $10.00) but maintained Buy rating.
Henderson comments, "NPTN continues to struggle toward profitability. CY1Q results and the CY2Q guide were essentially in-line with our forecast. Management is upbeat on strengthening demand and believes they are well positioned to ramp a number of new products to capitalize on the 100g and metro trends. They also called out the 100g ramp in China. We are edging our margin estimates a tad lower but for the most part our model remains unchanged."
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $4.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) PT, Estimates Raised at Nomura Post Q2
- Cannaccord Lifts PT on Tiffany (TIF) to $95; Comps, Gross Margin Drive Solid Q2 Results
- Guess (GES) PT, Estimates Cut at Piper Jaffray Following Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!