Morgan Stanley Upgrades ON Semiconductor (ON) to Equalweight
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $12.00 (from $10.00).
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $11.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Comcast Corp (CMCSA) to Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Arcos Dorados Holdings (ARCO) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!