Morgan Stanley Upgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Equalweight
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Helmerich & Payne (NYSE: HP) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $80.00 (from $70.00).
Shares of Helmerich & Payne closed at $60.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Maintains Edison International (EIX) at 'Hold' (Correct)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!