Morgan Stanley Upgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Overweight
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Copa Holdings (NYSE: CPA) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $94.00 (from $56.00).
Shares of Copa Holdings closed at $79.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!