Morgan Stanley Upgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Overweight
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Copa Holdings (NYSE: CPA) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $94.00 (from $56.00).
Shares of Copa Holdings closed at $79.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!