Morgan Stanley Downgrades United Rentals (URI) to Equalweight
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded United Rentals (NYSE: URI) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $81.00 (from $85.00).
Shares of United Rentals closed at $79.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!