Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lumentum (LITE) to Underweight
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $27.00 (from $20.00).
Shares of Lumentum closed at $31.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!