Morgan Stanley Downgrades Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) to Equalweight
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $30.00 (from $33.00).
Shares of Enterprise Products Partners closed at $27.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- FBR Capital Downgrades Gastar Exploration Limited (GST) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!