Morgan Stanley Downgrades Diamondrock Hospitality (DRH) to Underweight
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Diamondrock Hospitality (NYSE: DRH) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $8.00 (from $10.00).
Shares of Diamondrock Hospitality closed at $9.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Equifax (EFX) to Equalweight
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades The Michaels Companies (MIK) to Overweight Citing Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!