MoffettNathanson Downgrades Discovery Communications (DISCA) to Sell
- S&P, Nasdaq little changed; health stocks weigh on Dow
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Credit Suisse finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage deal with U.S.
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MoffettNathanson downgraded Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $21.00 (from $31.00).
Shares of Discovery Communications closed at $26.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- BMO Capital Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Underperform; Too Early to Own for FY18
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!