Maxim Group Downgrades HP, Inc. (HPQ) to Hold
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group downgraded HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $15.00 (from $17.00).
Shares of HP, Inc. closed at $14.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- Stifel Boosts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $21; Notes Solid Start to Q4, Confident CEO Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!