Macquarie Downgrades Commercial Metals Company (CMC) to Neutral
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie downgraded Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $18.00 (from $19.00).
Shares of Commercial Metals Company closed at $15.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!