Macquarie Downgrades Commercial Metals Company (CMC) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Macquarie downgraded Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $18.00 (from $19.00).
Shares of Commercial Metals Company closed at $15.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- Avondale Partners Downgrades AMN Healthcare Services (AMN) to Market Perform
- Stifel Downgrades Humana (HUM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!