Leerink Partners Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $50.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Joseph Schwartz commented, "Sarepta's eteplirsen (Exondys 51, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy) surprisingly received FDA's accelerated approval (AA), in stark contrast to the FDA's negative commentary throughout the entire review including the AdCom and recent PROMOVI dystrophin analysis. This decision is extremely unprecedented and follows major disputes among Agency personnel regarding their interpretations of very limited clinical/biomarker data. Ultimately, it appears to us that the FDA bowed to external pressure from patient advocates and others who demanded that a safe and potentially efficacious drug be made available. We are raising our rating to MP (from UP) and PT to $50 (from $5)."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- RBC Capital Upgrades Hartford Financial Services (HIG) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Univar (UNVR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!