Leerink Partners Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $50.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Joseph Schwartz commented, "Sarepta's eteplirsen (Exondys 51, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy) surprisingly received FDA's accelerated approval (AA), in stark contrast to the FDA's negative commentary throughout the entire review including the AdCom and recent PROMOVI dystrophin analysis. This decision is extremely unprecedented and follows major disputes among Agency personnel regarding their interpretations of very limited clinical/biomarker data. Ultimately, it appears to us that the FDA bowed to external pressure from patient advocates and others who demanded that a safe and potentially efficacious drug be made available. We are raising our rating to MP (from UP) and PT to $50 (from $5)."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- Atlantic Equities Upgrades Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) to Neutral
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) to $8.50 Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!