Leerink Partners Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Market Perform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $50.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Joseph Schwartz commented, "Sarepta's eteplirsen (Exondys 51, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy) surprisingly received FDA's accelerated approval (AA), in stark contrast to the FDA's negative commentary throughout the entire review including the AdCom and recent PROMOVI dystrophin analysis. This decision is extremely unprecedented and follows major disputes among Agency personnel regarding their interpretations of very limited clinical/biomarker data. Ultimately, it appears to us that the FDA bowed to external pressure from patient advocates and others who demanded that a safe and potentially efficacious drug be made available. We are raising our rating to MP (from UP) and PT to $50 (from $5)."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!