Leerink Partners Upgrades Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) to Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners upgraded Sarepta Therapeutic (NASDAQ: SRPT) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $50.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Joseph Schwartz commented, "Sarepta's eteplirsen (Exondys 51, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy) surprisingly received FDA's accelerated approval (AA), in stark contrast to the FDA's negative commentary throughout the entire review including the AdCom and recent PROMOVI dystrophin analysis. This decision is extremely unprecedented and follows major disputes among Agency personnel regarding their interpretations of very limited clinical/biomarker data. Ultimately, it appears to us that the FDA bowed to external pressure from patient advocates and others who demanded that a safe and potentially efficacious drug be made available. We are raising our rating to MP (from UP) and PT to $50 (from $5)."
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $28.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Weakens Into the Close
- Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Visa (V) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!