Lake Street Capital Markets Downgrades Smith & Wesson Holding (SWHC) to Hold
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lake Street Capital Markets downgraded Smith & Wesson Holding (NASDAQ: SWHC) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $20.00 (from $37.00).
Shares of Smith & Wesson Holding closed at $24.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!