Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Outperform
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $68.00 (from $53.00).
Shares of Comerica closed at $61.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!