Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Orrstown Financial Services (ORRF) to Market Perform
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded Orrstown Financial Services (NASDAQ: ORRF) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $23.00 (from $21.50).
Shares of Orrstown Financial Services closed at $22.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Downgrades DineEquity (DIN) to Neutral
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Raised to $50 at Goldman Sachs
- Broadcom Limited (AVGO) PT Raised to $240 at Morgan Stanley, Says $300 Is Potential Bull Case Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!