Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades Opus Bank (OPB) to Market Perform
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded Opus Bank (NASDAQ: OPB) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $25.00 (from $40.00).
Shares of Opus Bank closed at $21.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!