Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades BancorpSouth (BXS) to Market Perform
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods downgraded BancorpSouth (NYSE: BXS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $30.00 (from $25.00).
Shares of BancorpSouth closed at $28.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Underperform
- Northland Capital Markets Downgrades Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!