Johnson Rice Downgrades Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) to Hold
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Johnson Rice downgraded Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE: CBI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $32.00 (from $57.00).
Shares of Chicago Bridge & Iron closed at $26.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Hold
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) to Neutral
- Cowen Downgrades Sonus Networks, Inc. (SONS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJohnson Rice
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!