Janney Montgomery Scott Downgrades Clovis Oncology (CLVS) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janney Montgomery Scott downgraded Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $36.00 (from $30.00).
Shares of Clovis Oncology closed at $34.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Equifax (EFX) to Sell
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Emerge Energy Services LP (EMES) to Buy
- Cowen Downgrades Newpark Resources (NR) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!