JPMorgan Upgrades Western Refining (WNR) to Neutral
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded Western Refining (NYSE: WNR) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $28.00 (from $20.00).
Shares of Western Refining closed at $26.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Comcast Corp (CMCSA) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades CarMax (KMX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!