JPMorgan Upgrades Western Refining (WNR) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded Western Refining (NYSE: WNR) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $28.00 (from $20.00).
Shares of Western Refining closed at $26.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Western Refining (WNR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!