JPMorgan Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $121.00 (from $117.00).
Shares of Parker-Hannifin closed at $125.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!