JPMorgan Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $121.00 (from $117.00).
Shares of Parker-Hannifin closed at $125.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!