JPMorgan Downgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan downgraded Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $73.00 (from $96.00).
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $69.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Sell, Says "We are the only Sell rating on the street"
- Citi Downgrades US Steel (X) to Neutral
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!