JPMorgan Downgrades Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) to Neutral
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan downgraded Reinsurance Group of America (NYSE: RGA) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $108.00 (from $105.00).
Shares of Reinsurance Group of America closed at $107.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!