JPMorgan Downgrades Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (MACK) to Neutral
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JPMorgan downgraded Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MACK) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $7.00 (from $8.00).
Shares of Merrimack Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instinet Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $172 at Citi, Expects "Aggressive" Capital Allocation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!